Two new Foodpacks have been added to our selection of delicious flavours just in time for summer…
We’re excited to announce the launch of two new Foodpack flavours – a Curry meal, and, for the first time, a delicious dessert option – Rhubarb & Custard.
‘We’ve listened to our customers and developed two new, tasty flavours to add to our Foodpack range, explains LighterLife’s head of nutrition and research Kelly Johnson. ‘All two can be enjoyed on Total, Lite or as part of our 5:2 intermittent Fast plan.
‘All two of our Foodpacks are easy to make. They can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner and make ideal meal options for people on the move, living busy lifestyles.’
All LighterLife’s Foodpacks contain at least 25% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of vitamins and minerals, and are also high in protein and fibre – all you need to keep you in great health while you’re abstaining from conventional food. All two Foodpacks are also suitable for vegetarians.
Rhubarb & Custard
- This Foodpack can be made as a cold shake or a hot custardy dessert
- For the dessert, mix with 150(ish)ml / 5 fl oz of cold water in a bowl. Use a hand whisk or electric blender to get the mixture completely smooth. Microwave (Cat E 800W) for two minutes and stir half way through. Leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before eating
- For the shake, mix with 220(ish)ml / 8 fl oz of water in a shaker. Use a hand whisk or electric blender to get the mixture completely smooth
- This Foodpack is a textured meal.
- Mix with 130(ish)ml / 5 fl oz of hot water in a bowl. Microwave (Cat E 800W) for 4 minutes, stirring half way through. Leave to stand for 1 minute before eating. Alternatively bring to the boil in a saucepan on the hob, stirring occasionally, and simmer for two minutes, then remove from the heat. Leave to stand for one minute before eating.
If you’re already a LighterLife member, ask your Counsellor about the new packs.
If you’re not yet a member but would like more information about LighterLife’s programmes and how they can work for you, see lighterlife.com