This spicy, Asian inspired low calorie recipe is full of flavour and will warm you up on cold winter days. Best of all, it’s low in calories and suitable for LighterLife Lite clients.
166 kcal per serving
Prep time 30 mins
Cooking time 10 mins
- 1.6 litres Lighter Life Savoury Stock
- 2 stalks lemon grass, crushed
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 2 hot red chillies, sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 600g prawns, raw
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the stock in a large pan, add the lemon grass and ginger. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chillies, peppers, fish sauce and prawns, and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked through.
- Divide between 4 bowls and serve topped with the chopped coriander.