Got clothes you’ve hardly ever worn before? Or items you’ve kept because you want to slim into them? You’re not alone! We delved deep into the wardrobes of LighterLife fans to find out more about your clothes buying habits. Check out these astonishing facts we gathered from our results…
1. A massive 72% of you have 2 or 3 different sizes of clothes in your wardrobe right now.
3. More than half of you have kept items that you don’t fit into anymore because you want to slim back into them.
4. 36% deliberately bought an item that was too small to motivate them to slim into it.
5. A whopping 85% of you have things in your wardrobe that you’ve never even worn yet, with almost 30% saying they have more than five items that have never been worn.
6. 25% of you have a particular ‘look’ that you wear all the time because you’re not confident enough to try a new one.
7. When shopping for clothes, 74% of you look first for fit to make sure it’s the most flattering shape for your body. Just 4% of you worry first about the price.
8. The celebrity whose style you most wanted to copy was Victoria Beckham, followed by Jennifer Aniston and Helen Mirren.
9. A huge number of you (86%) shop alone, 19% shop with family and only 13% shop with friends.
10. 37% of you shop at the same store all the time. Only 8% choose the ones with the trendiest displays. Meanwhile, 31% of you buy your clothes from a catalogue or online.
Survey carried out from October – December 2013, based on responses from 159 LighterLife fans.