While you’re on your weight-loss journey you will start to notice some changes – not just in yourself but in how others react to you. Here are a few things to look out for.
If you’ve lost some weight, the chances are that you’re already starting to feel a little different. We’re often quite hard on ourselves and don’t recognise just how far we’ve come when we’ve worked hard at something. But, if you look for them, there will be signs…
1. People you know do double takes when they see you
2. This no longer scares the hell out of you
3. You get to the end of your fitness class and wonder where the time went
4. The bottom of your handbag contains healthier snacks than before
5. It’s been a stressful day, but you no longer find yourself reaching for this
6. Your old jeans are starting to look massive
If you’re not quite there yet and would like a little help losing weight, visit www.lighterlife.com to find out how we can give you a hand.