1. When you plonk yourself down in a deckchair and avoid having to get up because you can’t work out how to do it gracefully.
2. When you embrace summer by wearing a maxi skirt and sandals to work, but by the end of the day your thighs are on fire from the chub rub.
3. When you’re indulging in an ice-cream and strangers look at you like you shouldn’t be eating that.
4. When you panic buy loads of summer clothes and then cover them all up with your comfy, safe, black cardigan.
5. When you keep turning the air con up in the office until the skinny girls are wearing their coats.
6. When you have nightmares about the seatbelt not doing up on the plane.
7. When you agree to a sunny weekend walk but you’re out of puff in ten minutes.
8. When everyone suddenly starts playing tennis or running and you have terrible flashbacks to school PE.
9. When you stay as horizontal as possible on your sun lounger, so your tummy looks flatter.
10. When you promise yourself (again) that you’re going to be thin by Christmas.